Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bonjour mes amis!

Four weeks ago I landed in one of the most beautiful and historically rich cities in the world. I have the opportunity to spend this summer in Paris taking business classes with the David Eccles School of Business at the CEA through the Business Scholars Program, and I could not be more excited to be here. Every day has been an adventure, and I am not even halfway through my trip. So far I have visited Loire Valley and Amsterdam, which were both incredible, and I have upcoming trips to Normandy and Brussels. Between, I get to spend my days in the gorgeous city of Paris. Every place I have been has been beautiful and fascinating, and I can't wait to share my experiences with you! 

For my independent study, I am updating this blog with my visits to the 20 arrondissements of Paris. Documenting the arrondissements will help me to compare them financially and otherwise. Already I have seen drastic differences from district to district. Each one has its own unique flavor. Besides comparing the prices of certain items in the markets and prices of two-star hotels in each district, I will be posting pictures and information about what we did and saw in each arrondissement and sharing my adventures with you! 

À bientôt, 
Emi 

No comments:

Post a Comment